IAPS aims to promote dialogue, research, collaboration and dissemination in the field of environment
and behaviour studies. It coordinates and actively encourages a number of activities;
- Regular conferences, specialised symposia and seminars.
- Publishing a regular bulletin, conference and seminar proceedings, a digital library, updated biblio-graphic sources and links to relevant institutions, work opportunities and projects.
- Thematic networks which regularly organise Network Symposia and Newsletters.
- Young researchers events.
- A regular newsletter for members