On 30th May 30th 2022, Professor Ricardo Garcia Mira, who leads the ENTRANCES Project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme, is coordinating the Seminar – International Vision of Research in the City: Brazil, Argentina and Spain at the ETSAC (Higher Technical School of Architecture A Coruña) University of Coruña, Spain.
Please, see here the Seminar Program:
– 12:00 to 12:15: Presentations.
– 12:15 to 12:30: “Global Ageing and Citizenship“. Dr Adriana Portella. Federal University of Pelotas, Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism, Brazil.
– 12:30 to 12:45: “Urban Planning and GIS to develop Health Cities“. Dr Sinval Xavier. Federal University of Rio Grande, School of Engineering, Brazil.
– 12:45 to 13:00: “Urbanization Processes and Urban Configurations in the Greater Santa Fe Aglomerate (AGSF)“. Dr Irene Martínez Floreani. Faculty of Architecture, Design and Urbanism. National University of the Coast, Santa Fe, Argentina.
– 13:00 to 13:15: “Cross-cutting Urban Strategies“. Dr Patricia Muñiz, ETSAC. Department of Architectural Projects, Urban Planning and Composition. University of Coruña, Spain.
– 13:15 to 13:30: “The Structuring importance of Urban Greenery to improve Neighborhood relations and Identity. The recovery of Mount Vixía in A Coruña”. Dr Cristina García Fontán. ETSAC. Department of Architectural Projects, Urbanism and Composition. University of Coruna, Spain.
– 13:30 to 14:00: Debate.
– 14:00: Lunch in the ETSAC teachers’ dining room.