Deadline 15th October
Hosted by the Norwegian Network for Environmental Psychology and the Inland University College of Applied Sciences
Lillehammer 29th – 30th of November 2018
Aims of the conference
- To promote research within environmental psychology and related disciplines as well as practical applications of these fields
- To provide experienced researchers in the people environment research field the possibility of an annual professional and social meeting, and to present their research
- To provide the opportunity for students to gain experience with presenting scientific work and receive feedback from experienced researchers
- To advance the communication between environmental psychology and other areas of research within psychology and the social sciences, as well as between researchers and practitioners
Who can attend?
We welcome students and researchers to participate in the conference, either by presenting papers orally, presenting posters, or by attending.
- Abstract submission: 15th of October 2018
- Register to attend by: 10th of November 2018
There is no conference fee.
Environmental psychology and applied environmental psychology. Topics include, but are not restricted to:
restorative environments, human-nature relationsship, traffic behavior and travel mode choice, greening organizations, environmental behavior and consumer behavior, environmental risk perception and risk management, psychological aspects of resource management and crises, architectural psychology, environmental quality, noise and lighting, and place attachment, place identity and social use of space.