IAPS is a not-for-profit scientific organisation that relies solely on the fees paid by members for the day-to-day operations of the organisation. There are a number of benefits to becoming a member of IAPS:
- Reduced fees for attending conferences and seminars.
- Free access to the IAPS Bulletin.
- Access to our Networks, and to join in their activities, discussions and events.
- Discounted subscription rates for specified journals.
- The right to vote and stand for membership of the Board.
- Join the mailing list and get regular updates about events, jobs, discussions.
From 1st January 2022, the membership fees are changing to a minimum 2-year membership fee structure. This is to ensure that a benefit of joining IAPS always includes reduced rates to the bi-annual IAPS Conference. To accommodate the adjustment from 1 to 2 years, we have made a slight reduction in the membership charge for the 2 years period. There is also still the option to sign up to be an IAPS member for longer periods of time, which benefits from the bonus-free year(s).
Alternatively, if you register to the IAPS Conference as a non-member or with an expired membership, you will automatically receive an IAPS member for 2 years*, as the IAPS membership fee is included in the conference registration price. * IAPS membership runs from January to December, thus membership will be for the remaining period of the conference year and the whole of the subsequent year.
New Full fee (from 1st January 2022) :
2 years membership = €90
5 years membership = €180
10 years membership = €360
New Reduced fee for student/ retired/ developing countries (from 1st January 2022):
2 years membership = €45
5 years membership = €90