This is an announcement of a new publication section which will be included in future issues of the Bulletin. Those members who have recently published an article in a well evaluated or high ranked journal, as well as a book or book chapter with a relevant publisher, please send your reference with a brief abstract about the content of your publication, to: email@example.com by March 15th, and it will be included into the next issue.
- 2019 IAPS Symposium – Ageing in Place in a World of Inequalities: How to Design Healthy Cities for All. 27 – 30 November 2019, Brazil
- 15 full-time Early Stage Researcher (ESR) positions in the field of sustainable energy transition are now available in the MISTRAL European Training Network, to be based in seven universities across Europe.
- Paper submission for Collabra: Psychology, journal published by the University of California | FEBRUARY 15
- Welcome to Lillehammer and the yearly conference on Environmental Psychology in Norway!
- 46 IAPS Bulletin is now available