This is an announcement of a new publication section which will be included in future issues of the Bulletin. Those members who have recently published an article in a well evaluated or high ranked journal, as well as a book or book chapter with a relevant publisher, please send your reference with a brief abstract about the content of your publication, to: email@example.com by March 15th, and it will be included into the next issue.
- Call for Post-conference publications IAPS 25th Rome | Call for Special Issue of Psyecology
- Results of the IAPS Board 2018 election
- 45 IAPS Bulletin is now available
- IAPS Policy on Supporting the Participation of Early Career Researchers in Research Meetings 2018 – Call for Proposals
- New publications section for IAPS members